
Ok I really am not the best cook. I should really audition for the show "Worst Cooks in America"! I don't know what it is..I am calm when I cook...I follow recipes correctly (ok I try to!)...I try to have all the correct ingredients...I think i have all the right tools BUT somehow it just doesn't work out right. For instance the other night I made a new recipe "Creamy Chicken Chili" Easy Peasy recipe! Just cook up some chicken add the remaining ingredients and then simmer for 30 minutes at the very end add the sour cream and a little bit of whipping cream. Sounds so simple....It was all set..all ready to go....I dished it up and served it!!! So proud of myself. It tasted ok. The fam was saying it has a little "heat" but that it wasn't too bad. When suddenly I remembered.....I FORGET TO ADD THE TWO CREAMS!!!!! I literally screamed and grabbed eveyones bowls and I didn't care. I WANTED this to work so I put all the chili (half eaten and all) back into the pot before anyone even knew what hit them. I quickly boiled out everyones germs (or so I told them that would get rid of any germs!!!!) and then I calmly added the creams and re-served the chili. It was DELICIOUS. Although everyone missed the "heat" from the first one so next time I am going to add extra chilis!


No comments:
Post a Comment