Saturday, October 30, 2010

DrEsSiNg Up!!!







It seems like every time Isaac has an activity I always say to myself "enjoy it this will be the last time one of your kids will be doing this!". Well that was what I was telling myself this year at the Halloween parade at school. This is the last year that one of my kids will dress up and walk the halls of an elementary school. I have to admit I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be! Years ago I would sew costumes and make sure the kids looked just right but after they got to a certain age they were not impressed with that idea. So I haven't really made anything or concocted anything too fabulous for quite a few years. They are happy as can be to dig through the "halloween box" and make up their own costumes or just find something around the house. Usually the boys were happy if they could find a weapon and Meg was thrilled if any type of costume included mascara! Anyway, after the parade on Thursday I was thinking well I don't have to really worry about dressing anyone up again...I WAS WRONG!!! Harrison showed up later that night looking for a costume! Halloween will never leave me as long as I have Harrison!!! I love that he loves to dress up. I think he would dress up more often than Halloween if he could. Thanks Harrison for having Halloween live on and keeping us frightened by the costumes you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs