Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letter to Santa


I always save all the letter to Santa that the kids have written. They are usually pretty funny letters/lists. They always write a list for santa. I think Meg even wrote one on her last Christmas living at home. She was 20!!!! So far this year I have only seen a list from Isaac. Zack can't think of a thing that he wants. Which really means there is NOTHING that he needs. He seems to buy it with his own paycheck and now he is LISTLESS!!! Here is Isaac's list this year. He knows he for sure won't get one of the items on the list, but you got to give him credit for trying over and over and over and over and over!!!!

Isaac's Christmas List

1. Skullcandy headphones subwoofers
2. A new skateboard
3. Snowboarding boots
4. a sim card
5. Cellphone (yep this is the one he isn't getting!!! including the sim card that goes with it)
6. xbox 360 games A LOT
7. a BYU sweatshirt
8. a plasma tv (oh yea-not happening either!!!)
9. itunes gift card $25
10. A mini globe
11. A stuffed reindeer
12. Surprises
LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HOPE MY FAMILY HAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND THAT is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*that last line is probably the suck up line where he hopes that it is his ticket to winning over the parents and having them cave in to #5 the cellphone!!!! There are still 16 days till Christmas I am sure there will be a revised list as soon as he sees an advertisement on TV for another item he thinks he must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs